22 Nosler® Premium Brass (100ct)
Nosler Brass is sized, trimmed to length, case mouth is deburred and chamfered, flash hole deburred, weight sorted, polished and finally inspected and packaged ... meaning all the prep work has been done before you open the box. All it needs is a primer, powder and a Nosler bullet seated at the top.
1. Fully prepped, ready to load
2. Case mouths are chamfered and deburred
3. Hand-inspected and weight-sorted
4. Flash holes are deburred and checked for proper alignment
5. Packaged in quantities of 25, 50, and 100ct boxes.
6. Each piece of brass is full length sized and trimmed to proper length
Nosler® Brass Informational Video
|Manufacturer Part Number||10067|